Monday, November 14, 2005

Isabella Soprano What Happened To Her

Welcome!

Hi everyone! Welcome to

your blog. I am Victor, your assistant English. I created this modest website for you, my Sixth Form students in Carisbrooke High School. Therefore, this blog belongs to the following persons: Andreia, George, Will, Chantal, Natasha, Jonathan, Gaspar, Philippa, Joseph and Vanessa.

Why have I done? The main idea is to use it to help you improve your English as much as possible. I hope to see comments from all of you often, at least one every week. It is not necessary to enter comments. If you want, you can do so anonymously . I think it's funny, because we have crazy debates. Of course, English is not: the comments must be in English. Do not be afraid to make mistakes because that's the point.

You can also use this blog to ask questions, or just say anything. This is not related classes at Carisbrooke. Here you are free to write whatever you want. What do you think? Please participate much!

Vocabulary:
Welcome = welcome
Your = your (plural) =
Belonging to belong
= as much as much as Comments = comments

often = Often
Sign = to sign
Forbidden = not allowed prohibitive
be afraid = to Be
scared That is what = that's what's all about
Free = free
Participate lot = lot to Participate

0 comments:

Post a Comment