Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mount And Blade Hacki

Frankster

Phew .. took more than a month without posting anything ... the truth is that porfin EMPE ce to work and I do not have much time for friendship ... But I promise that even very occasionally I will continue leaving the odd pattern here translated into English ...

Today I present to Patrick, SpongeBob's friend, as
vers ion amigurumi-USB ...



As many of you have asked me as he did to fit the USB in amigurumi, because here is a brief explanation:

1. Cut 2 rectangles of felt, one a little bigger than the size of the usb and one a little bigger than the size of the USB cap.

2. Wrapping the top and paste usb, leaving little for the back seam.

3. "Amigurumear" and fit the usb and the top covered with the felt into pieces created.

4. Sew the felt wool crochet and go!

I have some photos by clicking on them you can enlarge. In this case is red felt and contrasts well with the pink wool to see him better.


Patricio
The pattern I have not because I was creating on the fly and did not write it, but there are plenty of them for the web only need to look a little ..

Done, I hope that you may find the explanations ...
Greetings to all!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment