If'd summarize my whole life looking for answers ... especially my mistakes ... I wanted to be a tennis player, pianist, teacher, polyglot ... at home convinced me that I must be prepared to continue the work of my father ... I keep searching and find ... I found that opening, the pain helps to release ... I found that most of the time I am optimistic and this motivates my creativity ... and I found ... a few years ago I found my emotions in my body ... I found my story in my body and there I am ... finding more answers ... or what I think they are .. But above all things I am finding that I enjoy this way of looking for answers ... and find them a bit ...
Each phrase of Thoreau both on my desk reminds me of the many options we have in a world where we can all realize our dreams at peace and surrounded with love and encourages me to keep looking and help others to find
"No Know more alentadr fact that the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by a conscious attempt "-Henry David Thoreau, Walden
look inside and outside those answers .... Cris
0 comments:
Post a Comment