Thursday, September 17, 2009

First Dead Anniversary Invitation

The Salaf (righteous and pious predecessors) and the way they read the Koran

Bismillah ar Rahman ar
Rahim

administrator
The Salaf in Ramadhaan

'Ata' Ibn As-Sai'b reported that Abu 'Abd Ar-Rahman As-Sulami said: "We learned the Koran by persons not more than ten verses memorized to put into practice the lessons they contained. Thus, memorized and we applied what we learned. But future generations will not have the same care, they will learn but do not apply in their lives. "


Ibn Shadhub said:" 'Ibn Az-Zubair Urwah read a quarter of the Qur'an every day, in the At-Tarawih prayer recited what he had read. The only night we did not do this was where he cut his leg that had gangrene. "

was reported that Al-Aswad fully read the Quran in two days during the month of Ramadan, and six out him.

said Salam Ibn Abi Muti 'who Qatadah read the whole Qur'an in seven days, during Ramadan in three and in the last ten nights of this noble month, daily.

Ishaq related that Al Musaiyib Nafe 'said: "When he was washing the body of Abu Y'afar Al Qari', people who were there saw that from his throat and heart was like a leaf from the Koran, none of they doubted that it was the light of the Qur'an.

Yahya Al Humani said: "When Abu Bakr Ibn 'Aiasha dying, her sister was crying, he said there is no reason to cry, that this place looks - in her room, where I read the entire Koran 18 000 times. Ahmad Ibn

Za'labah said: "I heard Ibn Maymun Al Salam Jawas say: I told myself, read the Koran as if you were listening from Allah himself, then I felt the sweetness and I enjoyed your reading. "

A'mash was reported that Al said: "Yahya Ibn Wazab was one of the best to recite the Koran, to the point that caused me to kiss his head as a sign of respect and admiration. When I read in the mosque not was heard more than his voice, as if there was no one else in it. "

Abu Bakr Ibn Al Haddad said: "I wanted to follow the example of Ash-Shafe'i, which reported Ar-Rabi ', that during Ramadan fully read the Qur'an sixty times. The most I could do was complete 59 times, and out of the fasting month managed to do it thirty times. "

Islamweb

0 comments:

Post a Comment