Bismillah ar Rahman ar Rahim
administrator The Salaf in Ramadhaan
Jabir, may Allah be pleased with him, wrote of heard the Messenger of Allah sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam, say: "There is an hour during the night when you ask any Muslim to Allah a favor in this world will run out that He will grant it, and this includes every night ". [Muslim]
A servant of Abu Raihan, may Allah be pleased with him, (one of the Companions of the Prophet sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam) said: "Once, Abu Raihan, may Allah be pleased with him, returned from a battle and had dinner with his family, and then asked for water to perform ablution.
He then went to the place where he prayed and he prayed the night prayer voluntary, and stood praying until they called the Fajr (dawn prayer). Then his wife came to him and said, 'Were exhausted to fight and you spent the whole night praying immediately thereafter. Do not I have any right over you? " To which he replied: 'Of course it does, what happens is that I was so focused that I did not realize that the night had come to an end. " She then asked, 'What kept you so worried all night? " He replied: 'I was thinking about the pleasures of Paradise and their descriptions, until I heard sounding the Adhan (call to prayer) Fajr. "
Isaac Ibn Ibrahim At-Tabari, may Allah forgive him said: "I've never seen someone so afraid of the punishment (of the Last Life) or more fervently hope to be among those who are rewarded Al Fudail, may Allah forgive him. His recitation of the prayer was slow and seemed bleak, as if talking to someone recite. Every time I read a verse that is mentioned in Paradise, the repeated and asked Allah to let him go in there. His prayer was very long night, and had a carpet in the mosque to sleep when he would sleep. He began to pray, and if you did sleep he lay for a while, then woke up and kept praying. If you feel tired again went to bed again. This was repeated throughout the night until it was time to pray Fajr. "
Raya’ Ibn Muslim Al ‘Abdi, que Al-lah lo Perdone, dijo: “Solíamos pasar la noche en casa de ‘Ayradah Al ‘Amiah, que Al-lah la Perdone, quien pasaba toda la noche rezando. En la última parte de la noche, la oíamos decir en voz alta y en un tono extremadamente desgarrador: ‘¡Oh Al-lah! Los siervos devotos han pasado toda la noche rezando para complacerte y con la esperanza de ser dignos de Tu Misericordia y Tu Perdón. Por eso, Te pido que me Hagas uno de aquellos quienes se acercan a Ti obedientemente, que me Concedas en la Última Vida un lugar cerca de Ti, y que me Hagas una de tus siervas fieles. En verdad que Tu Eres el Más Grande, el Más Misericordioso y el Más Generoso’. Then you prostrate, crying and pleading until it was time to pray the Fajr. He did this for 30 years straight. "
Tarif ibn Musa, may Allah forgive him, said: "The servant of Ali Ibn Bakkar, may Allah be pleased with him, spread a rug for his master asleep, but this one touched his hand as he said 'I swear by Allah that you are very soft and comfortable, but I swear by Allah that I will not sleep tonight on you. " After having prayed all night, praying the Fajr prayer with the same ablution he had made the night before to pray 'Isha' (evening prayer). "
Ibn Sa'd, may Allah forgive him, said in describing Sulaiman At-Taimi, may Allah forgive him, "was one of the most devout believers. He was a scholar of the science of Hadith and an honest and trustworthy. I prayed all night with the same ablution as he had prayed 'Isha'. He and his son went from mosque to mosque, praying at each one until it was time to pray Fajr. "
Al Hasan Al Karabisi, may Allah forgive him, said: "I spent many nights in the house of Imam Ash-Shafi'i, may Allah forgive him, who prayed the third part of the night. However, never more than fifty verses recited during prayers, because every time he recited a verse that mentions the Mercy of Allah, I asked Allah to have mercy on him and if he recited a verse that mentions the punishment of Allah, I asked Allah to protect him from this evil. "
Umm Sa'id, may Allah forgive her, said: "We had a sort of fence separating our house from Dawud At-Ta'i, and I used to hear constant ringing all night. Sometimes he sat down to recite parts of the Koran just before the Fajr prayer time, and that gave me the feeling that he enjoyed all worldly pleasures through its recitation. "
Sa'id Ibn 'Amir, may Allah forgive him, said: "As-Sijtiani Aiub, may Allah forgive him, I used to pray all night to hide from people. As the hour of praying Fajr, raised his voice as if just awakened. " Ibn
Shubrumah, may Allah forgive him, said: "Zubaid, may Allah forgive him, used to split the night between himself and his two sons in three parts: he read the first third of the night, then woke up their first child to relieve him, and if your son was slow, sleepy and could not wake up, then prayed that he touched. By the turn to pray with her second child, went and woke him up, and whether it was slow or drowsy and could not wake up, then prayed that he played well. "
Islamweb
0 comments:
Post a Comment