Bismillah ar Rahman ar Rahim Administrator
The Salaf as fasting
Al Waqidi narrated that Imam Ibn Abi Di'b prayed all night and was concerned enough to increase their practice of worship, to the point that if you said that tomorrow would be the day of resurrection there was no way to step up its actions (by how much he was doing) ...
Muhammad Ibn Abd Al A'la said: "Sulaiman Ibn Mu'tamar said, if you were not my relatives do not count this: my father for forty years he fasted every other day, and made Fajr with the same wudu 'which had to pray the' Isha '(indicated by this that he did not sleep at night engaging in worship) ".
'Atiah Ibn Qais said:" When Abu Muslim was fighting in the land of the Byzantines, some people who entered his store, seeing he had dug a hole and filling with water, cool when I was fasting, they asked him why fasting if you are a traveler? To which I replied: I do when I have to fight, because to strengthen me. For days we have left we must act.
Ibn Abi 'Udai said: "Dawud ibn Abi Hind fasted for forty years without his family knowing. Worked with silk, so when their work would be carried the lunch, which gave as alms on his way . Returning at night with his breakfast, of course, they thought I was having dinner. "Ibn Al Hafedh Al Yauzi comment on this story:" The people in the market thought he ate at home, while his family believed he was in the market. "
Islamweb
0 comments:
Post a Comment